Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Day 15

The first round of numbers are in, and it's a mix of good and bad news.

On the one hand, I've lost 6.2 pounds.  On the other hand, 3.1 of them were fat and 3.1 of them were lean mass.  On a third hand, I believe most of the lean loss was body water (0.9 pounds of intracellular water and 1.6 pounds of extracellular water.)  My body fat percentage decreased 0.8%, from 20.0% to 19.2%.

I like graphs.  So I made one:


As it stands (based on my whopping two data points), I'm forecasted to finish at 179 pounds with 14.4% body fat.  My goal is 190 pounds with 7% body fat.  I'm guessing that with more data points, the separate forecasts for overall weight and PBF will better align with these goals.

All in all, however, numbers don't lie.  I've burned off some fat over the last couple weeks, and will need to stay focused in order to keep it going.

No comments:

Post a Comment