Sunday, November 23, 2014

Day 19

I've got to be honest with you: I'm a bit worried that my next weigh in won't be as successful as my last.  I step on my scale at home to get a directional read on how things are going, and it's not looking like much has changed since last Wednesday.

Faced with the possibility that I'm not doing enough nutritionally, I've taken a little time to self-assess.  I'm doing very well on a few key fronts - no booze, no sweets, and virtually nothing processed (I can't be sure when it comes to restaurant items, but I try to get things that are comprised of real, unprocessed items).  What I really have not done is paid attention to portion sizes.  So, I re-opened my meal plan from Fire Fitness tonight and pre-measured everything I am going to eat tomorrow.  There's an interesting thought: every bite I am going to eat tomorrow has been pre-determined and prepped in advance.  There won't be any choices to make.  I don't think I've ever been able to say that before.

Anyhow, I get the sense that if I want to see meaningful improvements in my next measurement like I did with the last one, I need to focus harder.  I'll be working to prep every night for the following day from here on out.

No comments:

Post a Comment